Get active on our daily conservation sessions and help preserve and enhance the unique landscapes of Hampstead Heath, Highgate Wood and Kenwood Estate. Your work will enhance biodiversity, help protect the natural environment, and preserve rare grassland, wetland and heathland habitats.
You'll take part in a wide variety of activities including:
- habitat management
- gardening and horticulture tasks
- habitat creation
- grounds maintenance
- invasive species control
What we're looking for:
- an ongoing and regular commitment; attending sessions monthly
- a passion for working outdoors and protecting nature
- people of all backgrounds, abilities and ages (under 16s accompanied by an adult)
- no prior gardening or conservation experience necessary
- reliability and the ability to work at locations across the Heath
All tasks are explained, and all equipment is provided along with uniform.